When You Should Call Us
The organizations we work with tend to have specific strategic goals, but may not have a strong understanding on how the public perceives the organization or its goals. We provide data to help our clients understand who supports them, who opposes them, who can be persuaded, and the best message and mode of communication to speak to each group. Take a look at some of the circumstances where clients have have benefited from strategic public opinion research:
- A company needs to understand the strengths and weaknesses of their corporate image and determine how they can position themselves to improve it.
- An organization dealing with an external crisis needs to gauge public awareness of the situation and receive message guidance on how to navigate out of the crisis.
- A political candidate or independent expenditure committee wants to win a campaign.
- A company or issue organization needs to win a legislative or political battle in order to meet a public policy objective.
- A non-profit or membership group needs to understand their core supporters in order to expand membership or increase their donor base.
- A company wants to refine its corporate philanthropy focus by targeting resources and actions into areas of shared interest between the business and community they serve.