How We Do It
We utilize an array of data collection methodologies and sophisticated statistical techniques to create a research plan that fits clients’ strategic needs. With the design and execution of over a thousand surveys, focus groups, and modeling projects under our belts, we know how to get the most out of the numbers and make the data tell a story that will guide your organization to success.
- Live interviewer telephone surveys
- Cell phone surveys
- Web, email, and mobile surveys
- Mixed mode surveys
- Bilingual and multilingual surveys
- Quantitative ad testing
- Advanced statistical modeling and microtargeting (CHAID, CART, cluster, factor, regression analysis, etc.)
- In-person focus groups
- Online moderated focus groups
- In-depth one-on-one interviews
- Online ad testing
- Moderated online message boards
- Mixed mode panel studies
Our expertise utilizing the various tools and methodologies of conducting opinion research allows us to gain a rich understanding of the groups of people who are important to our client organizations. But our real value is turning these new insights into a strategic plan for success. We do more than conduct public opinion research – we help our clients find a path to reach their goals successfully. This means working closely with our clients after we conduct research to develop a strategic plan based on our data, and to make sure that the plan is implemented throughout the organization.